Join our Agency
If you would like Casting 101 to represent you as your Agent please fill in the form below and attach photos of yourself.
Once your application has been reviewed we will contact you regarding a potential meeting between us, or to let you know that your application form was not successful.
Our reply time varies depending on how busy we are, but we promise we try to get back to you within a week. If you haven’t heard from us, please check your spam folder first to see if the mail is there. If it isn’t then please assume that your application form has been unsuccessful. But we do try and reply to you, no matter what!
When filling in the application form please make sure that the photographs that accompany your application meet the following requirements:
- You are the only person in the picture.
- It is a recent picture of you.
- That we can see your face clearly, so no sunglasses or hats.
- We want to see your natural beauty, so please no heavy make-up.
- One photograph needs to be a portrait (face) and the other full-length.
- No filters please, as we want to see you in the best natural light.
Applicants will need to:
- have spare time or a flexible schedule as castings can take place at any time during the day.
- have reliable transport. Most casting take place in Cape Town CBD but shoots can take place anywhere from Stellenbosch to Atlantis.
- be comfortable to perform in front of a camera.
- be willing to take time off work and or school as shoots can take place at any time during the day or week.